The Post and Courier
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Position requires being able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends. Driver delivers Commercial Print jobs to customers and delivers newspaper mailings to Post Office. Safety must be a priority.
· Load and unload bundles of newspapers and commercial print jobs
· Handle carts of newspapers and zoned pre-runs
· Deliver materials to customers in a professional and timely manner
· Perform other duties as assigned by management
Requirements, minimum education level, and experience:
Current South Carolina driver’s license and good driving record
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Neat and legible handwriting
Excellent customer service skills and good communication skills
Detail-oriented with basic math skills
Physical Requirements: Must be able to handle bundles and weight up to 50 lbs. Must be able to drive a 14 or 24 foot truck for long periods. Must be able to walk, bend, twist and lift.